This document was created using a Contractology template available here.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
NFL Draft Zone uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- To allow you to carry information across all pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
- To allow us to recognise you as a unique visitor using only a number (you are not identified personally).
- To understand how, you as a visitor, use the site and how we can improve your experience.
- To taylor advertisements using Google AdSense.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Check out how to remove cookies from your browser below:
- Google Chrome: Chrome menu > Setting > Show advanced settings > Content settings
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy
- Safari: Preferences > Privacy > Always block
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Block all cookies
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.